Well, here in Michigan, we never know when the nice weather is going to come about, so we take what we can get. Nicholas would be outside 24/7 if he could. He does not understand why it is so hard to get the brothers outside. Like he says, "Mom, I will just put my hat and boots on." I wish it was that easy. Needless to say, we did get out for a bit and the boys love the swing. We ended up getting another kiddie swing, so that the twins could both swing at the same time. Jacob would spend all day swinging. Aidan on the other hand is my busy body. He wants down fairly quickly after starting to swing, however, he does not want to touch the grass. That can make things difficult. But they sure enjoy to be outside. I know where my summer is going to be spent!!! That is fine with me. Now if I could just figure out how to keep them all together when we are outside once the twins are walking:)
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment